Why New Perspective?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member's professional development. At New Perspective you're not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
The Registered Nurse - RN position is an integral role in supporting the wellness team's coordination of care of community assisted living and memory care residents.
To learn more about our RN position, click here:
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Current RN license in good standing in the state in which the community is located.
- Performs RN responsibilities in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Timely completion of resident and prospective resident assessments including both in and outside of the community.
- Performs case management in coordination with applicable third-party providers and resident responsible parties.
- Assists with training, on boarding and coaching of unlicensed team members in the proper performance of nurse delegated tasks.
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective manner.
- Supports quality care and quality assurance and care initiatives.
- Competent in multi-tasking and time management to prioritize care and build clinical routines.
- Champions hospitality when providing customer service to community residents and their families.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Free Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Employee and private pay resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!