Now Hiring for Full Time Automotive Technicians to Join Our World Class Team in Bradenton, FL!
Take Advantage of Hendrick's Cutting Edge Benefits Package!
Sign On Bonus, Pay Guarantee, NO COST Health Insurance, AND Flexible Schedules (NO SUNDAYS)!
*see dealer for Sign On Bonus details
- NO COST Health Insurance & Prescription Coverage
- Excellent Income- Rewarding Performance Based Pay Plans
- 401(k) Retirement with Company Match
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Hendrick Elite Service Department
- Honda Presidents Award Winner
- Honda Fixed First Visit and Customer Service Experience Award Winner
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- ASE Tuition Reimbursement
- Tool Allowance and Catastrophic Insurance
- 50/50 Uniforms
- Internal Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supplemental Benefits (Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance)
- Paid Time-Off up to 3 weeks Vacation
- Holiday and Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- College Scholarship Program
- Clean State of the art facilities
- Top Notch Shop Equipment with Cold Air Conditioning
- We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to be the best you can be!
Work with one of the largest and most successful privately held automotive groups in the nation. We value our team members each and every day!
Automotive Technicians are responsible for identifying necessary vehicle service and performing the repair, service, and maintenance work.
Hendrick Core Values
- Valid Driver's License
- Knowledge of automotive parts and systems
- Honda Experience a PLUS
- Demonstrable mechanical skills, safety, and procedures
- Technical Training, State Inspection License, ASE certifications a PLUS
Servant Leadership, Teamwork through Trust and Respect, Integrity, Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm, Passion for Winning, Accountability at All Levels, Commitment to Continuous Improvement
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.