We have an opportunity for a charge nurse who will provide assistance and care for patients, supervise nursing staff, offer guidance and support, maintain a clean and safe working environment, and ensure that all operational tasks are completed efficiently and on time. The new RN/Charge Nurse will be responsible for coordinating and controlling the multi-disciplinary activities required for patients undergoing pain procedures.
Position Duties and Expectations
• Record patients' medical records and monitor vital signs.
• Supervising nursing staff and monitoring their needs.
• Coordinating daily administrative duties, including schedules, nursing assignments and patient care.
• Direct reporting to the Director of Nursing
• Mentoring and training new staff and providing support and guidance to all staff members.
• Monitoring medical charts and providing compassionate care and assistance to patients and families.
• Liaising with doctors and administrators and communicating any protocol changes to staff.
• Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
• Recording and maintaining accurate reports.
• Identifying issues or emergencies and responding in a calm and efficient manner.
For over 20 years, LAGS Medical focus' on the diagnosis and treatment of chronic pain, joint pain, knee pain and back pain using our cutting-edge program: the MAP protocol. This 3-tiered approach addresses pain from the Metabolic, Anatomical and Psychological perspectives – to treat the underlying causes rather than simply covering up the symptoms with medications.
We also understand that we are only as strong as our individual team members, and are always searching for talented and driven people. Please apply even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, you may be the right fir for another opportunity in the center.
Improving our patients' quality of life by reducing pain and restoring function using the latest evidence-based, minimally-invasive, interventional treatments
|Employer||Lags Spine and Sportcare Medical Centers Inc|