Transfer Road, Saint Paul, MN, US
Mental Health Resources, Inc.
Fostering hope, health and recovery for those affected by mental illness and substance use disorder.
See what employees have to say about working at MHR!
Mental Health Resources, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We embrace diversity, inclusion, and employees who reflect the population we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
REGISTERED NURSE - RAMSEY ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT (ACT)
St. Paul Office
$2,000 Hiring Bonus!
Pay starting at $60,000/year with increases based on education/experience + mileage reimbursement
This exciting community-based nursing position oversees medication administration and coordinates with each individual's psychiatric prescribers and medical providers. This position has responsibility to carry out rehabilitation and support functions to assist in treatment, medication education, support, consultation to families, and crisis intervention.
A few responsibilities of this position include:
1. Administering medications, documenting response, maintaining accurate medication lists, and reporting medication errors.
2. Assessing medical and nursing needs and making recommendations for the person's individualized service plan.
3. Providing education regarding mental illness, physical health concerns, chronic disease management, wellness, relapse prevention and medications to individuals, families and team members.
4. Providing case management by referring and connecting individuals with medical, psychiatric and other providers or resources.
5. Evaluating the effectiveness of all psychiatric and medical services, and providing additional coordination, advocacy or intervention as needed.
6. Advocating on behalf of each individual to assure the protection of rights and privacy, as well as assuring that individuals understand complaint and grievance
A few benefits offered by MHR include:
Minimum Education and Experience
Current Minnesota license as a Registered Nurse. At least two years of experience in community based mental health work serving adults recovering from mental illness or combination of equivalent experience and training.
|Employer||Mental Health Resources Inc|