At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth and prosperity.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader.
Here is how the Financial Systems Manager will help:
· Support the Chief Financial Officer by being a critical member of a team responsible for development of detailed, short- to long-term business plans including budgets and forecasts;
· Primary liaison with IT and Finance to provide insight into business requirements and priorities for projects, enhancements, forecasts, reports, and day to day support;
· Drive improvements of processes, systems, and reporting to provide more transparency and visibility into current and future financial results;
· Provide recommendations and business project management for ERP system changes, including integration with other systems or processes;
· Manage and perform problem resolution of enterprise software applications;
· Review functionality and manage implementation of new system and software updates including configuration, testing and informing end-users;
· Identify, implement and monitor electronic financial controls to ensure that transactions processed through the system are in conformity with ACAA goals and objectives;
· Identify system issues, generate reports based on findings, and complete probable causes and solutions to treat the system issues;
· Provide hands-on daily support of technical systems to Finance staff;
· Coordinate user roles in financial applications, and recommend user roles as appropriate;
· Perform periodic and year-end system audits for data updates, data integrity checks, and process functionality;
· Assist finance personnel with the extraction of financial data used in the preparation and distribution of a standard monthly reporting package;
· Manage and update electronic ERP system policy and procedures manual;
· Provide training tools / sessions as technology is enhanced or replaced;
· Perform ad-hoc queries and other related tasks as assigned or required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in this role will exhibit the following key competencies:
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for this role are:
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline from an accredited four-year college or university;
· 5 years related business experience in data management or analysis, supporting general ERP, CRM, HRIS, JD Edwards or similar systems;
· 1-3 years leveraging business intelligence or reporting application such as Crystal reports or a similar enterprise reporting tool;
· Advanced Excel spreadsheet, Access and other MS office application skills;
· Possess, or obtain prior to employment, a valid driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.
|Employer||Allegheny County Airport Authority|