- Closely and efficiently monitors all incoming group emails and directs them to the correct departments and/or individuals
- Handles incoming customer service phone calls for the disbursements group
- Communicates disbursement requirements and other information to client
- Compares check and final invoice to CD to ensure the amounts are consistent.
- Track work completed accurately within the Operating System.
- Verify accurate posting of incoming wires and checks for all disbursements
- Review reports and follow up on all outstanding checks timely and manage through resolution.
- Assure all escrowed funds are timely followed up and managed.
- Monitor daily Rynoh Reports
- Runs Reports and tracks data to alert supervisor of issues.
- QC's all files to ensure the amount of the check payable to the Underwriter is the same as the final invoice.
- Request funds for underpayment via a check request from operating account.
- Disburse overpayment to appropriate parties
- Makes an initial review of closing documents to determine if any required disbursement information is still needed
- Follows up directly with customers to facilitate the delivery of required disbursement documentation and funds
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office and Excel
- Title Production Software
- 1- 2 years' experience as an Escrow Assistant or 2-3 Years in a related real estate or title field.
- Accounting experience preferred.