US-FL-Tampa | US-FL-Tampa
# of Openings:
About The Role:
As Settlement Solutions Architect you will provide product teams with technical guidance, develop architecture and design artifacts for the end to end solution and may be called to provide technical leadership in a small product team. Additionally, in this role you will have responsibilities to foster technology innovation, identify opportunities for technical efficiencies, create\modify best practices and communicate those to the appropriate technical stakeholders.
What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Support Product Technical Leads by providing architectural subject matter expertise across the entire solution; including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various technologies and decisions. This role may also provide overall technical leadership to smaller working teams as needed.
- Partner with Product Owners\business SMEs to analyze the business need and provide guidance on solution options and trade-offs. Ensure that the overall technical solution is aligned with the business needs.
- Drive the creation and modifications of the end to end Product architecture, identifying and engaging all technical resources necessary to contribute to the architecture\design. This includes ensuring the solution is consistent with ARC architecture and design standards.
- Identify and drive technical efficiencies where appropriate, create\modify best practices and communicate those to the appropriate technical stakeholders.
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas, patterns and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key stakeholders.
- Provide complex technical analyses to help define, assess, and monitor the technical aspects of the solution. Ensure that POCs are aligned with architecture stakeholders and meet the appropriate technical architecture for each phase of the process and that the solution is built to meet ARC's at-scale production requirements.
You'll Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ years of application programming and/or Hands-on technical architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience with full cycle application development (Full SDLC experience: design, development, delivery, etc.), 3+ years with Agile, DevOps or CI\CD
- 5+ Real world experience implementing modern application and infrastructure design patterns, including micro-services and containers, disposable, event driven, stateless and distributed patterns.
- Working experience with native cloud architectures (AWS preferred)
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Other cloud based tools / platform experience a plus but not required: Snowflake, Datadog, Cloudflare, Lucidchart
- Expertise in open source technologies including, but not limited to NodeJS, Jenkins and PostgreSQL
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience leading small technical teams and a proven ability to mentor and guide multiple-disciplined (full stack) technical teams.
- Ability to discover and define functional requirements and to transform them into technical requirements and architecture definition
- Proven ability to influence technology strategy and best practices across peer and leadership groups that support an agile\rapid development culture.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management, including communicating technical information to nontechnical audiences.
- A strong intellectual curiosity to continually challenge what exists and explore what should be changed to best meet evolving business and market.
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply