Full-Time Salary Average of $48,000 with potential to earn up to six figures!
Commission pay structure with guaranteed minimum - no draw.
Embark on a rewarding, life-long, lucrative career with Slumberland!
Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
Find out why 92% of employees feel cared for by their leaders and are proud to work here. At Slumberland, you'll find a friendly, supportive environment where we share the common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience and quality furniture for a great price!
Sales Associate Job Highlights
Sales Associate Job Duties
- Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development, and Advancement Opportunities
- Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO given on first day
- Potential Franchise Ownership
- DailyPay Available
- Free DashPass by DoorDash
- Generous Merchandise Discount
The Sales Associate enthusiastically facilitates the sale, checkout and delivery processes and ensures a positive Slumberland shopping experience for our customers.
Sales Associate Job Requirements
- Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, persuade, and entertain customers to assist in driving sales
- Become a subject matter expert on the products and services offered, practicing selling strategies, and achieve sales objectives set by the leadership team
- Passionate about customer experience with the ability to manage difficult situations and cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support
- Participate in balancing the store's daily financial transactions, validate and remedy customers' accounts by processing payments and refunds
- High school diploma or GED; Post-secondary education preferred
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Point of Sale System
- Ability to act as a self-starter who is motivate to succeed and reach performance objectives
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to engage with staff, customers, and vendors
- Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays