As a Mental Health Practitioner at Fraser, you hold a
in a mental health discipline and are on a
clinical licensure track (LPCC, LMFT, LISW) or hold an active independent licensure
$1,000-$3,000 hiring bonusavailable for external new hires.
options include day treatment and outpatient therapy services working with children, families, and young adults, primarily serving preschool-aged children with autism and/or mental health diagnosis.
- Implementing personalized, responsive client treatment plans
- Conduct individual, family, and group therapy and skills training
- Perform crisis interventions
- Welcome new clients and conduct diagnostic assessments
- Collaborate and communicate with parents, county workers, social workers
- Positively affect change in client’s lives in the areas of problem-solving, decision making, communication, and social skills
- Provide work direction and leadership to staff in day treatment classrooms
Interested in learning more? This video highlights a day in the life of a Mental Health Practitioner at Fraser
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
Schedule & Pay:
- Eagan, Minnesota
- Richfield, Minnesota
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Woodbury, Minnesota
- Full time 30-40 hours per week, standard business hours
- Starting salary for a clinical trainee is $52,000, starting salary for a Mental Health Professional is $68,000, actual pay will depend on qualifications.
- Position eligible for clinical incentive bonuses, in addition to pay for performance
- Staff receive 8 hours of supervision/month!
- Clinical incentive bonuses
- Variety of experiences to help you grow as a clinician
- Individual and group supervision provided weekly free of charge and built into your schedule.
- The opportunity to perform therapeutic interventions and treatments that are often reserved for licensed professionals
- Toys and resources- including therapeutic games and books are purchased for you
- Consistent salary regardless of client attendance
- You don't schedule your own clients, which saves you time!
- Fraser is a qualifying employer under the Department of Education’s public services loan forgiveness program
- Work-life balance, starting at 5 weeks of PTO, discounted rates for Fraser School (Day Care)
- Referral bonuses; refer someone who is hired and both parties receive bonuses
- Evidence practice training
- Innovative didactic training series (topics such as: Substance Use, Sexual Health, Crisis Planning)
- Access to ongoing monthly and annual training opportunities, CEU's,Annual Fraser Conference
- Multi-disciplinary team model (specialty topics offered: OCD, ADHD, Adoption, Relational, Perinatal MH)
- Supervisor training services including reflective supervision
Please note the health and safety of Fraser clients and staff is a top priority.
- Completed Master's degree and ontrack toward independent clinical licensure (LPCC, LMFT, LICSW)
- Social Workers - must have a graduate-level license (LGSW) or close to obtaining
- Previous experience working with preschool-aged children, preferably in a clinical setting
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion with a focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness, and reflection.
We have created health and safety protocols to address the risk of COVID-19. These protocols are continually being updated based on current guidance and best practice recommendations from the MN Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at
or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!
Keywords: “Mental Health”, “Counselor”, “Mental health Practitioner”, “Mental Health Professional”, “Mental Health Counselor”, “Mental Health Therapist”, “Children’s Mental Health” , “Adult Mental Health”, “ARMHS”, “LGSW”, “Social Work”, “LICSW”, “LPCC”, “Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor”, “LMFT”, “Family Therapy”, “Marriage and Family Therapy”, “Licensed Professional Counselor”, “Therapist”, “Clinical Services” , “Social Services”, “Counseling”, “ Therapist Mental Health”, “LPC”, “Human Services”, “Healthcare”, “Autism”, “Psychology”