Direct hire opportunity in Coon Rapids for CMM Programmer-Mechanical Inspector. Looking for an experienced CMM Programmer/ Mechanical Quality Inspector with strong knowledge of inspection and quality control methods, statistical processes.
This would be a 1st Shift position either 4x10's or 5x8's, confirming with the Quality Manager.
The salary for this position will be 80k-100k.
Please submit resumes in Word format along with pay requirements
A few things The Company Offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Climate controlled facility
- Lots of overtime to be had but not mandatory
- Medical, Dental & Vision for employee & family including domestic partners
- 401k with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual starts immediately
- Yearly shoe allowance
- Referral Program
- 5 -7 years of experience programming a CMM.
- 5-7 years working in a manufacturing or quality related field within a AS9001, ISO13485, or TS 16969 environment.
- 7 plus years working in a precision metrology environment.
- High school diploma required; Associate Degree in related field - preferred.
- Advanced Programming capabilities on CMM - Brown & Sharpe CMM PC DMIS.
- Completion of an advanced level GD&T training course.
- Advanced understanding of GD&T.
- Advanced understanding of automated metrology practices.
- Understanding of probe / sensor calibration theory.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Measurement Systems Analysis practices and principals.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of SPC & basic statistical methods.
- Basic trigonometry & algebra skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- CNC machining experience - preferred.