Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member's personal and professional development. At New Perspective you're not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
As the Housekeeper, you will work throughout the community and laundry functions to create a safe, secure and inviting environment while developing and nurturing fulfilling relationships with older adults who want to stay active, be social and enjoy life. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and pristine environment that promotes a homelike atmosphere. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
When you join our team, you'll gain:
- Referral Bonus - Earn a bonus each time we hire a new team member referred by you.
- Flexible Scheduling - Partner with your manager to create your ideal schedule.
- Full-time, Part-time - What works best for you? We want to make it happen!
- Tuition Assistance - We invest in our team members' development to promote within. Share your career goals with us!
- Leadership Support - We will give you the resources, training, and guidance to be successful in your current and future roles. Your success is our success!
- Collaborative & Inclusive Work Culture - We value all of our team members' experiences and backgrounds, and we continue to build dynamic teams. We're committed to listening to team members' ideas in order to make some of the best improvements.
- Positive Impacts - You'll make a difference by helping seniors live life on purpose!
- Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- Able to sweep, mop, and polish floors; sanitize areas, vacuum carpets; clean restrooms; wash windows and walls; move and arrange furniture and equipment; and pick up outside garbage.
- Works in cooperation with all other team members of the facility to maintain a clean and sanitary environment for both residents and team members.
- Stocks common areas, replaces light bulbs, tidies throughout the day, and eliminates trip hazards.
- Adheres to community's safety program at all times including handling and storage of chemicals and equipment.
- Understands and carries out oral and written directions.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors.
- Ensures an attractive home environment that fosters engagement, socialization and purposeful living.
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and act in the residents' best interest
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
New Perspective is partnering with MinnesotaJobs.com to find caring, team-oriented professionals, like you. We offer a variety of assisted living career opportunities: servers, cooks, caregivers, operations, leadership, and more. Submit your application today!